Get ready to elevate your knowledge and skills with our unbeatable lineup of upcoming events! Our carefully curated selection of experts and business owners from across Canada will equip you with the latest insights and tips to take your business to the next level.
Workforce Forward is aimed at fostering Indigenous inclusion in corporate workplaces across Canada. With an unwavering commitment to equity, diversity and inclusivity, Workforce Forward provides a platform for learning, engagement and collaboration to address the unique challenges and opportunities faced by Indigenous individuals within the realms of employment.
Forward Summit is an annual conference that highlights significant economic issues and challenges facing Indigenous people. The summit is designed to collectively brainstorm and address strategies to move forward with economic growth, connect with industry and government leaders, and to promote reconciliation efforts.
IoT North Conference is an annual event that brings together professionals, innovators, and enthusiasts from various sectors to explore and discuss the rapidly advancing field of Internet of Things (IoT). In addition to thought-provoking discussions, attendees can also explore a variety of innovative products, technologies, and services that are revolutionizing the IoT landscape through specialized exhibits
Forward Summit offers a platform for individuals to connect with Indigenous leaders, experts, and business owners from across Canada and beyond. These connections can lead to meaningful partnerships and collaborations in various ways, such as:
1. Networking: The summit provides opportunities for participants to network with Indigenous individuals from various fields. By networking, people can learn about each other's work and explore opportunities for collaboration.
2. Learning from Indigenous leaders and experts: The summit provides a chance to learn about Indigenous perspectives, cultures, and ways of doing business. This knowledge can be valuable for individuals and organizations looking to work with Indigenous communities or incorporate Indigenous values into their businesses.
3. Building trust and relationships: Building trust and relationships is crucial when working with Indigenous communities. Attending Forward Summit can help people establish relationships with Indigenous individuals and build trust that can lead to meaningful partnerships.
4. Exploring business opportunities: The summit also provides an opportunity to explore business opportunities with Indigenous entrepreneurs and business owners. These collaborations can create new business models that incorporate Indigenous values, knowledge, and culture while addressing social and environmental issues.
Attending Forward Summit and Workforce Forward provides participants with an opportunity to connect with Indigenous leaders, experts, and business owners which can lead to meaningful partnerships and collaborations that promote social, environmental, and economic sustainability.
1. Cultural exchange - Partnerships can foster cultural exchange by sharing and learning from traditional practices, knowledge, and values.
2. Empowerment - Partnerships can empower Indigenous communities to participate in decision-making processes and leadership roles that affect their lives.
3. Economic development - Partnerships can create economic development opportunities for Indigenous communities through job creation, training programs, and joint ventures.
4. Environmental sustainability - Partnerships can support and promote environmentally sustainable practices that are rooted in Indigenous cultural values.
5. Policy advocacy - Partnerships can advocate for policy changes that support the rights and wellbeing of Indigenous peoples and communities.
6. Improved health and wellbeing - Partnerships can improve access to health care, education, and other services that contribute to the overall wellbeing of Indigenous communities.
7. Increased awareness - Partnerships can increase awareness and understanding of Indigenous perspectives and issues among non-Indigenous stakeholders, fostering informed and respectful relationships.
8. Increased voice and agency - Partnerships can provide opportunities for Indigenous communities to have a voice and agency in decisions that affect their lands, resources, and cultural heritage.
Our events offer an excellent opportunity to build relationships with Indigenous communities, learn about their cultures, values, and traditions, and explore business opportunities that benefit both parties.
1. Networking: By attending our events, you can build relationships and network with members of Indigenous communities who can potentially become clients, partners, or allies.
2. Cultural Awareness: Our events offer an opportunity to learn about Indigenous cultures, histories, values, and traditions. Understanding and respecting these aspects of Indigenous communities can help build trust and strengthen relationships.
3. Collaboration: We promote collaboration between Indigenous and non-Indigenous businesses. By attending, your business can explore opportunities for collaboration on joint ventures, projects, or initiatives that benefit both parties.
4. Business Opportunities: Indigenous communities are increasingly becoming important players in the Canadian economy. By attending our events, your business can discover new opportunities to do business with Indigenous partners that can enhance your business bottom line.
What Makes Us Different
Our reputation for creating and delivering the highest standard of events is backed by our extensive knowledge and expertise in event management.